curious about what we do?
Espresso Elegance™ is a team of coffee lovers passionate about bringing the art of espresso to you. As espresso caterers, we enhance your event by providing high-quality espresso made on mobile espresso carts for you and your guests. Our espresso services include unlimited espresso & café drinks made by professional and friendly baristas wherever your event may be - all we need is access to power!
From working with our full-time event staff to providing smooth delivery to the service itself, we are here to make your experience as simple as possible! As one of the largest and oldest standing espresso catering companies in the country, we pride ourselves on our passion and commitment to the highest quality espresso and customer service. Twenty-eight years of experience has taught us how to provide a consistently elegant espresso service, whether it be a corporate event, conference, school event, or private party.
more about our service...
The Coffee: We are currently highlighting a single-origin Brazilian bean, called Tiger Stripe Espresso. The Tiger Stripe Espresso is a single origin, Brazilian coffee from the JC Farms in the Carme de Minas region. This smooth espresso with nut, caramel, and cocoa tones shines as a shot of espresso or in a latte.
- Have a favorite espresso blend or roast? Let us know and we will try our have it at your service!
The Drinks: We can make any drink that a standard café can make, excluding iced blended drinks and breves. For a list of sample drinks, please visit the front page of our website!
- Looking to make your event extra special? We are more than delighted to create a custom menu with your favorite drinks, colors, themes, or logo to display at your event!
- Example: "Bride's Choice" - a White Chocolate Mocha with Caramel Drizzle
The Baristas: We love our barista family! All of our baristas go through intensive training in manual espresso pulling and milk steaming and are seasoned in high-capacity events. And it's not just about making excellent coffee.. our baristas are also friendly and professional, happy to walk you through drink options, teach you about espresso, and help in any way possible!
The Process: We recommend booking an event about 2 weeks in advance - 4 weeks for holidays or any events in December! Just request a quote and we'll walk you through the rest of the booking process, from the invoice, to payment, to an event confirmation two days in advance. Our event planning team prides itself on a quick response time during business hours (within 6 hours) and works hard to make things as easy as possible for you!
- Each espresso cart requires a standard 110 electrical outlet on a dedicated circuit with 17 amps. Curious about power? Ask our event planning team for more details!
- Enough space for the espresso cart and barista! Our carts are about 6ft by 5ft, including room for the barista.
- We require payment in full in advance – you can either pay in full on booking, or pay a 50% retainer fee on booking and the second 50% by the day before the event.
- Time frames and dates are required to book your event. One hour set-up time is standard before your event
- Example: Service time: 8am - 10am. Delivery and barista show up at 7am. On-site contact there to meet us an hour in advance of the service start time is required - but don't worry... we'll help caffeinate them for arriving early!
- We require access to an elevator or a ramp. The carts weigh around 600 pounds and are unable to be lifted!
- See our FAQ page for more answer to questions!